How do I Do “ Am I ugly picture test”?

Am I ugly picture test


There are many people who are often interested in taking the am I ugly and beautiful test and that is why, in this guide, we are going to tell you all about this test and whether this test is good for you or not.

What is the “Am I ugly picture test”?

The am I ugly picture test is a test that is present on the internet on the website Pretty scale that tells people whether their faces are beautiful or not. Yes, you heard it right this website tells people about the beauty proportions of the face of people and if you are even a little bit interested in this test then, let me tell you that this test is not accurate.

The pretty scale website asks for a picture of the person who wants to take the test and then, analyses the face of the person according to the proportions set by don’t know whom. And after this, the website gives ratings from 1 to 100 and tells whether t you can be classified as beautiful or not. Not only this, but the website also tells the factors on which your face needs to be changed so that it will fall in the beautiful category.

You can also Read: Fake or Real prettyscale.com Complete Analysis

Comments